Wednesday 15 October 2014

Vintage Teacher Modernized


Hi Loves,
Its long since I blogged but am not going to give any excuses. Up and about with studies and settling.
I am fascinated by the way the Vintage teachers dressed up. Long skirts, oxford shoes or pums,  chiffon dresses with high neck scarfs. Just something about it. Weird?? I dont think so. Mashed up with the modern style trends gives an exciting official look.



I tried this. Wore a knee-length charcoal-grey woolen skirt, tucked in a black woolen polo-neck and a white stripped half coat over it to give the combo an illusion of a black high-neck dress.Brown Oxford shoes and Luis Vuitton Jumbo bag.




This is how I look if I got to be a teacher those days. LOL!!








Thanks for stopping by loves..XOXOXO!



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

N.B
For easy comment try comment as Name/URL then type in your name and not necessarily the URL press Continue then publish your comment. You could also comment using your Google,WordPress or other accounts.Thanks.