Tuesday 30 September 2014

Violet Gold


Hi Lovelies,

Do you know about Purple Gold? Not like in my case where i just blended purple and gold and called it purple gold. Purple Gold is actually an alloy of Gold and aluminum rich in gold-aluminum inter-metallic; Wikipedia says. I think it is really pretty. I actually saw jewellery pieces made from purple gold and they were so Beautiful! When I grow up..... LOL :)


I put on this violet ripple-like dress I bought at Linen and Khaki online shop. I accessorized it with a gold belt and gold neck-piece. Put on black Aladdin shoes with a gold leopard head....  :-p Lol...
Check out....
 




I also had my nails in purple! Black crocodile-skin Jumbo Bag for my Laptop. It was practically a violet, gold black affair!

Have a lovely time loves... Thanks for stopping by. XOXO!


2 comments :

N.B
For easy comment try comment as Name/URL then type in your name and not necessarily the URL press Continue then publish your comment. You could also comment using your Google,WordPress or other accounts.Thanks.