Monday 22 September 2014

Blue You Away!!




Hey Loves,
Its Monday and we all know all the blues that come with it. I thought of focusing on Blue the color. Blue is such a beautiful color. Even God included blue in part of his creation. Blue skies, Blue seas and some birds incorporate the blue color too! This has been one of my favorite colors for as long as I can remember.



Blue comes in so many shades. It should have been 50 shades of Blue instead of 50 shades of grey :-p Just saying :-)
Sky blue, Cyan, Turquoise, Navy Blue, Azure, Iris, Teal, Royal blue,Baby Blue are like a pinch in the ocean of the shades of blue. My favorite being Royal Blue.
 
 I wore a Blue white and black Midi dress with blue Shoes. Tried out a black coat and a black crocodile-skin sling bag as accesories.
I later tucked in the straps of the bag to have it look like a clutch bag and got rid of the coat.
Check out....






Got this dress from my bestfriend Kendi of 20 years! Quite a treasure! Coat and bag both from Ngara market at Ksh 300 each. Shoes got them from some store at Ksh 800.


 Thanks for stopping by Loves. Happy Monday!!

2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful girl! I like your blue dress, seems very delicate!

    ReplyDelete

N.B
For easy comment try comment as Name/URL then type in your name and not necessarily the URL press Continue then publish your comment. You could also comment using your Google,WordPress or other accounts.Thanks.