Friday 12 September 2014

20 facts about Kimmie




Hey Loves, I know I have been away for some time needed to make some changes on the blog. Now am back! Bigger and Better! LOL! :-)
There is this thing going around Instagram where you draft 20 facts about yourself. I am not really a fan of lists but since I have been tagged by a few of my friends I decided to give it a try. I never thought I would get 20 but here you go...



1. I smile a lot. My smile is my asset
2. I am a terrible chatter. I get easily distracted so take forever to reply; though I type fast.
3. Really good with numbers. Maths was my favorite in high school. Even when it started including letters and symbols.
4. I have had four less teeth since i was 9 and i really like it.
5. I can roll my eyes and tongue effortlessly.

6. I find myself judging men from what they wear especially the trousers( crazy? I Know) among other things of course  
7. I always appreciate good photography and I have an eye on Style, Art and fashion.
8. I am terrified by Cows! I could pee myself if locked with a herd of Zebu cows. Even the harmless. funnily we happen to own a few home.
9. I am not a fan of cotton and I rarely buy or put on. Unless there are T-shirts or Sweatshirts. I think they have a lot of responsibility, from the fading...
10. Never been a tomboy never will. Never possessed Kicks or worker boots even that time when Old School shoes were popular. These Shoes I got here are the most tomboy I have.


11.  People who have participated in any Mob justice death will pay for it one day. I believe this. especially the tire-burn.Death is not in our hands.
12.  I used to talk a lot when i was young. I was once promised a gift if i didn't talk the whole supper but i couldn't.
13. I believe in God the father almighty. My creator.
14. Back then i thought i could be a counselor or psychologist. I always enjoyed listening to people   open up and I advise them appropriately.
15. I believe everyone should be happy. some just take longer than others to find theirs. life is too short to keep worried.


16.I am very poor at maintaining ties. Not really something am proud of.
17. I have always been confident and of high self-esteem. Never feared speaking my mind even before people.
18.I am the faithful type. It is less stressing; One-night-stands are for the careless.
19. I am a poor reader. The last book I read and completed that wasn't a set book was when I was 16 and it was a pace-setter book.
20.Finally, I really love my family and treasure them. They mean a lot to me


I wore a light blue and brown strips Lace and Knits mini-dress with Brown old-school Oxford shoes. A Louis Vuitton laptop bag to complete the look and carry the laptop :-) .
Live Laugh Love when you can. Its good for your heart. Thanks for stopping by Loves.

6 comments :

  1. nice. From my own point of view, number 13 would have been number one :) (but that's my silly opinion :D) ... and number 11- I agree that death is not in our hands, but, life is. life is very on our hands :). keep up the good work though. :v

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Richie. Yah we cant take life away from someone.

      Delete
  2. Sasa where do I vote you as my best new blogger!!:):):)

    ReplyDelete

N.B
For easy comment try comment as Name/URL then type in your name and not necessarily the URL press Continue then publish your comment. You could also comment using your Google,WordPress or other accounts.Thanks.