Wednesday 27 August 2014

Kimmie Explores



Hey Loves, Teenie tiny thought before getting to the OOTD. I wouldn't keep it longer... :-) 
I have to realize that you will never be able to please the society. Many people quit living their own lives the moment they try to please the society at the expense of their happiness. Reminds me of the story of the Miller, The son and the Donkey.  When both walk beside the donkey they are criticized for not riding it. When the father rides, he is blamed for making his young son walk; when the son rides, he is blamed for leaving his elderly father on foot. When both ride, they are berated for overburdening their beast. In later versions the father then exclaims that the only option left is to carry the donkey on his back; in others he does so, or father and son tie the donkey to a pole which they carry on their shoulders. It can also apply on relationships. When the couple is happy and act lo-vie do-vie the people call it pretense. When they act distance and serious  in public people say they are not happy. People are different and will definitely have different opinions on your life. Live your life and don't forget YOLO(you only live once). As long as you are happy and what you do is legal, then why not! 
I have a habit of taking a stroll in the wild or places I get to view nature when I feel worked out or stressed. It calms me down and gets me to appreciate those little things. I felt like this was one of those days.

Wore a denim dress-top paired with black pantyhose(tights). Wore black Leather cowboy boots  just in case I saw snakes!!hehehe I got a serious phobia for Reptiles;anything with  a slimy scaly skin.



I know I saw something there! Run!



Thanks for stopping by. Happy Tuesday everyone!- Kimmie

3 comments :

N.B
For easy comment try comment as Name/URL then type in your name and not necessarily the URL press Continue then publish your comment. You could also comment using your Google,WordPress or other accounts.Thanks.