Monday 25 August 2014

Birthday Grrrr!! Glamour




Finally 21! Yesterday was my Birthday! I woke up to one serious surprise. My boyfriend travelled to Nanyuki for my birthday! I had no idea! I had actually given up on any plans for my birthday since I am in my hometown and my family is not really a party-type. Went to church in the morning and to my surprise saw someone walk in. My Baibe!! However way he knew the place I can’t start to imagine. But guess he is good in grabbing those little things I tell him. It was fun and I loved every bit of it. I feel so lucky to have that man in my world. Love him big time!



I can now to go Vegas and let what happens in Vegas stay there now that am 21. So excited! I pray that God is going to keep me well to attain my dreams...and trust me I got a lot!!


Back to the style world...I wore this animal-prints dress accessorized it with gold and yellow. Since I felt like it was a laid-back day I did flats but later changed to black heels when the day unfolded. The black patent leather clutch bag gave the look glam!


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY LOVES- Kimmie

10 comments :

  1. So Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  4. How impressive!! Good going

    ReplyDelete
  5. i lyk those "shoes"...bei ya lambo
    tight up "dress"...inakumake mrembo
    tht look n smile...shines up the day
    makin all wonder n ogling their minds
    modern day monalisa with better features
    kimmie kimmie have a featured future!!!

    ReplyDelete

N.B
For easy comment try comment as Name/URL then type in your name and not necessarily the URL press Continue then publish your comment. You could also comment using your Google,WordPress or other accounts.Thanks.