Monday 15 December 2014

Skater Skater!

Hello Love  Lets Skater,
I have always had a thing for skater dresses as opposed to body con.... They tend  to make small-bodies people a bit more curvy. They give you freedom and you don't have to worry about them stretching up. Though you got to be careful how and where you bend hehehe....
I spotted this black dress in one of my many thrifting moments and totally fell in-love immediately. The fact that its skater and it got the velvet details on the top oh my!
I wore it with my favorite stripped coat to add some umph!
Check out...






Thank You Loves for stopping by..... This skater perfect for curtsy hehehe XOXOXO!

9 comments :

N.B
For easy comment try comment as Name/URL then type in your name and not necessarily the URL press Continue then publish your comment. You could also comment using your Google,WordPress or other accounts.Thanks.