Friday 6 February 2015

Travel Chronicles:Friends of Karura!




Hello diary,
Long time not done a blog post of my OOTD. Been juggling school, exams and many other things but No excuses! For my first post this year I thought of integrating pictures of the two times I have been in Karura forest. This is one Beautiful and serine place trust me! The trees, birds, waterfall... let me stop being a spoiler. Away from my fashion world chose to Tembea Kenya. Take a look at this Beautiful place


 The beautiful Waterfall! Its Heaven!

Wooden bridges through the streams
 

 The artificial ones too but camouflaging with the trees!!

 I liked the Lily Lake! Yah it has lillies floating hehehe!


Organic Swings!!
 

 

 There is also a cave....
Excuse the difference in lighting and size of the images...
Thanks for stopping by loves. I really liked my experience in Karura Forest. Everyone should try and get there for jogging, hiking,biking or even changing the environment from the busy city.Look at their website Here.
Adios! XOXO!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

N.B
For easy comment try comment as Name/URL then type in your name and not necessarily the URL press Continue then publish your comment. You could also comment using your Google,WordPress or other accounts.Thanks.