Monday 9 February 2015

Purple.


 Hello Diary,
I have been walking down the memory lane. Looking at the friends I have made, those I have lost on the way, those who appreciate me and are always there for me, those who would bleed for me, those who graduated to something better in my life. I feel grateful. Love is a beautiful thing. It is a really nice feeling to be loved and to love. This is the month of love and specifically this week you show your love to those who mean the world to you. You remember them even when they do not.
My OOTD today is this simple purple dress that I got in one of my many thrifting escapades. I like the way it feels on my skin and it compliments my body. Wore with white heels.
Check it out...





 With a black blazer, Gives it an official look...

 With the weather and the current situation of my hair, I chose to put on this protective hairdo. I have not done Cornrows in some time now. Goodbye big hair for now....

Thanks for stopping by Loves. You keep me here. XOXO!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

N.B
For easy comment try comment as Name/URL then type in your name and not necessarily the URL press Continue then publish your comment. You could also comment using your Google,WordPress or other accounts.Thanks.