Thursday 26 February 2015

Beyond Complacency to Achieve Completeness #BCtoAC


“All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume.”
Noam Chomsky


Hi,
Complacency according to  the English dictionary means a feeling of smug or uncritical satisfaction with oneself or one's achievements or a feeling of being satisfied with how things are and not wanting to try to make them better. When one is complacent you are in some kind of a comfort zone where you are just okay with the way things are. Complacent people are average. They have just enough, they eat the obvious, the dress the cliche, they talk the normal and think the successful are just lucky. I came to realise that if you want to be successful in life, you need to go beyond complacency. Try out new things, take those business risks, talk to that person you think looks too serious. This is the time when you actually get to face your fears. As long as you keep it legal and don't break rules that will put you in trouble; you should take that step.
I have been going though Caroline Mutuko's YouTube channel as she goes on telling women to quit the average life and the slogan of blogger Miss Independent ,Refuse To Be Average. These are the women in our society today that we look up to. They teach us how to push out of our cocoons.
For us to succeed ,we have to Open our eyes.Go beyond Complacency. I know I am not a public figure yet and I have very little impact on people. But Wait for me dear... am on my way there, Right on top! 
For today's OOTD, I went for a black woolen high-waist skirt that I wore with a black crop top that's just touching the waist band of the skirt. I wore green oxford heels and my all time Luis Vuitton bag.
 Accessorized with my new favorite neck-piece.
Check it out!






 Thanks for stopping! I love you all. Go beyond Complacency!
XOXO!
 

3 comments :

  1. So true. we have to move beyond complacency and stand out.

    ReplyDelete

N.B
For easy comment try comment as Name/URL then type in your name and not necessarily the URL press Continue then publish your comment. You could also comment using your Google,WordPress or other accounts.Thanks.