Friday 17 April 2015

Orange Sunset

“There's a sunrise and a sunset every single day,
 and they're absolutely free. Don't miss so many of them.”
Jo Walton


Hey loves,
Its been a while but am BACK!!.
I am some of sort of a sunset portraits addict. I just like the thought of watching the sunset, letting the orange rays hit my skin and the fact that the sun goes down so fast. You can actually look at it set.
I also like the way the photos at sunset make your skin look so radiant. You do glow orange! It is actually hard to believe that I have not added any filters to these photos and they look so damn good! Actually when the sun is almost disappearing, the way you can actually make shapes behind the sun really fascinates me.
This time I got to watch the sunset next to a very beautiful stream... The evergreen grass, the reeds, you can barely see my shoes but I liked the whole bit of it.

I wore a floral purple and white chiffon dress  that I got from my thrifting escapades and a white coat to add umph to the look. The shoes are barely seen but they were black....
Take a look...







My friends made the whole experience even better. Thanks for stopping by.
Love, Love and Lotsa Love!

8 comments :

  1. very lovely
    but don't be gone for too long next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quote. Your floral purple and white chiffon dress is beautiful. I love the scenic setting for your close-to-sunset outfit photos.

    my Blog | my YouTube | my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big ups for the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking nice. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete

N.B
For easy comment try comment as Name/URL then type in your name and not necessarily the URL press Continue then publish your comment. You could also comment using your Google,WordPress or other accounts.Thanks.