Tuesday 16 June 2015

Chanel, Denim Combo

Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart 
through my eyes that I may shatter rich smiles to sad hearts.
--Paramahansa Yogananda 

Hello,
Among all the major labels in the fashion industry, Chanel and Louis Vuitton fascinate me the most. This label comes in clothes, shoes, bags etc. When I landed this Chanel top in my thrifting escapades it was like finding liquid gold,(tihihi!) Navy blue in colour and its got a faux leather feel though its not really leather. Gives it that classy look and a bit mature. I paired it up with a light blue faded denim pants which have also recently become popular. I think i could call this article Shades of blue hehe. My all day oxford boots completed the look....
Check it out! Oh and I don't know the name of the "machine" behind me just in case you know.... :-) 






My hair in the famous Miriam Makeba braids. Perfect protective hairdo.


Thanks for stopping by..... #BCtoAC Be happy. Stay happy.

2 comments :

N.B
For easy comment try comment as Name/URL then type in your name and not necessarily the URL press Continue then publish your comment. You could also comment using your Google,WordPress or other accounts.Thanks.