Monday 29 June 2015

Stylespirations: All white


There is always a grey in every story
nothing is all black and white.
-Lisa Ling


 Hey yoh!
Its a new week. New stylespiration. We have an all-white outfit review. I really like it. I think its because it's a simple look yet makes you look sophisticated. You know... like the bitter-sweet situation. I mostly prefer it accessorized in gold, really classy. It is just so clean and pure... So many adjectives over there :-)
Anyway funny thing I think men really look good in white too, though its not really masculine. It gives me the impression that you are a neat, clean and a guy who is careful with what they wear. Men in all-white just scream STYLE!
Lately I have seen the bridegrooms wear white too! Well... I think I will withhold my view on that. But I would advocate that when you choose a white suit, try break by changing the color of the tie and shoes. Or even if you are bolder try a black bow-tie. Totally awesome!
White outfits have an effect of making you look bigger so if you slim and you wanna look a bit bigger, try white. You can actually wear white and break with a black belt, it will give that waist!

White maxis or white suits paired with a nice pair of heels, really nice. Don't mind the washing that comes with white clothes, the look is totally worth it!
Check out below and share your views!










Isn't this totally awesome? Thanks for stopping by... Comment with your views and better ideas.

XOXO!

4 comments :

  1. Loving the sunglasses
    http://vintageecrush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the sunglasses
    http://vintageecrush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the sunglasses
    http://vintageecrush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

N.B
For easy comment try comment as Name/URL then type in your name and not necessarily the URL press Continue then publish your comment. You could also comment using your Google,WordPress or other accounts.Thanks.