Thursday 6 August 2015

Style On Screen

Being happy doesn't get out of style...
-My T-Shirt

Hey pals!
Been on a movie/series marathon and I have noticed one thing that I kinda do subconsciously. Every time I see a really nice OOTD  on set, I take a screen shot(Cause you know you can do that on VLC) then later sit down and review all that. I am a fashion freak. I am a fashion psychopath;I can stalk those really stylish people just to see their outfits and end up looking like a freak! Damn!
Anyway, here is a few series that did it for me fashionwise. I can tell you for sure I kept pausing to see the combination of the OOTD better. I have a feeling I should call this post Fashion Film combo Or Stylish Movies... Still not decided on that one. Anywho... Number 1

The Carrie Diaries


OMG I don't know where to start with this one. It all about the 80's and 90's style and am so in love with it. There is a lot of colour and energy with this movie and if you love colour and mixed prints then Carrie's style will sweep you off your feet. There is a lot of jewelries and accessories and  I can bet there is every single print and fabric represented in the entire series up to now. The story line is not that captivating but I can tell you for free the style is up notch! Yah! and it start with her decorating her bag with different shades of nail polish...Cool? Yes Very cool! It makes us appreciate the new version of the latter generations in style and fashion. I can't wait for season 3... Check this out here!





The Real Daytime


I don't know if this fits in the films department but I just cant talk about stylish shows without mentioning the Real Daytime. This show include 5 incredibly dressed ladies who host a daytime show and talk about just anything. I think I have watched every single post on their YouTube channel cause I just cant have enough. They host other people in the show so there may be a plus one in most pictures. If you are a reality shows person then you will love this one. They will talk about anything keeping it real! Now I should say Kudos to the person who dresses and styles these women. They all are of different sizes and shapes and they represent most people in the style department... and Tamera Mowry rocked the pregnancy outfits perfectly. Check it out here ...



Single Ladies


This is one of the series that when they were cancelled left me like... What! I really liked watching all the drama that came with it and the kind of life that independent women led. These ladies did rock it on the style department I tell you!. Especially Keisha green and with Racquel lancaster representing people my size. I couldn't get enough. So glad that it is back....
Check it out here...



Scandal



Well am sure almost everyone has heard of Scandal and if you have watched it you will definitely know am talking about Olivia Pope.... She makes simple look stylish. From her long coats, her gloves, her handbags and of course The White Hat. She brings out style to office wear.... A lot to say about Olivia Pope but let me leave it at that... Look it up here


That's just but a few... Comment with some ideas of Style on Screen that I can use as reference below.
Thanks for stopping by loves...
XOXO!

No comments :

Post a Comment

N.B
For easy comment try comment as Name/URL then type in your name and not necessarily the URL press Continue then publish your comment. You could also comment using your Google,WordPress or other accounts.Thanks.