Monday 25 January 2016

Must-Have Apps for Stylistas

We don't have a choice whether to do social media. 
The question is how well we do it.
 - Erik Qualman

I cant believe that am finally on my final semester of my undergraduate. Been up and down with study and other projects but here. Sorry for abandoning this blog for some time now... I wanted to get back with a personal style post but being a techie in the fashion world; how about a post about apps that every person who loves fashion, style, design and details should have in their phones.
I love being on my phone a lot and I can't help myself when it comes to some of these apps... Its like when you know cholesterol is bad for your weight problems but you cant stay away from the burgers... I see you!! hehehe. Most these will hog on my data bundles and bad for my pocket but do I say... I can't help it (blushing monkey emoji) !

This has to be my favorite application. You get to pin certain things that interest you. The boards are classified which means that you can get to see specific post. Like you can view fashion trends for instance. You can even specify that you want to view post that are under african fashion... Even more specific... Specificity like Lupita...You know hehe.
If you are into DIY and doing creative decor. Then this is the app for you.
I also love the feasibility of this app. Navigation is easy and user friendly. And yes you get to classify you pins. Its Amazing!
I sound like I am pitching my application but it is just that good.
There is no way I was going to forget this app. It revived and saved me from the boring fangs of facebook. I hated the fact that I could not just check images but I had to read people write the story of their lives. You get to follow interesting people and unfollow those people who do not follow the rules of what not to do on instagram... But that is a story of another day. The operability and quality of this app is also really good. Follow me @kimmietsonie 

This app is a bit different as compared to the latter. This is an home decor, interior design and decoration app. I love this app because I get to create my ideabook and I use it too when I need to get ideas on DIYs. I am quite the kind that has a million ideas on how they want their home to look like; believe me if there was a way to design my future I could... This app helps me feed my fantasy.
Follow me here

I am quite a late bloomer on this one. I knew about this when is started blogging. If you follow many blogs and you want to know immediately when there is a new post on this sites then this is the app for you. In this app, you get to choose which blogs to follow and even better they get to suggest for you some of the top blogs in your interest. Most bloggers are signed up for this so you don't have to miss anything even the local bloggers from here in Kenya. Most blogs are classified according to their genre. Don't miss a moment. I am mostly used to using this app on my computer so am sure about the fluidity of the mobile application. Follow DiaryofmyOOTD here or click on the right of this blog to get updates ASAP. It will not disappoint you I promise you.

Pocket


This app will help you save up pages that you want to read later. I thought it should be in this list too because many are the times we have a number of sites open that you load while on WIFI and you are now able to read later. It is yet to become very popular but its efficiency is mind blowing. 

Ensure you check out these apps and leave your comments below on what you think and what you think I left out. Thanks for stopping by. Adios.

No comments :

Post a Comment

N.B
For easy comment try comment as Name/URL then type in your name and not necessarily the URL press Continue then publish your comment. You could also comment using your Google,WordPress or other accounts.Thanks.