Monday 8 February 2016

Her Valentine Wishlist

http://thesmashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/facebook-valentine-cover-photos-30.jpg


All you need is love. But a little now and then doesn't hurt.

-Charles.M.Schulz



I believe in love. I believe that love is a beautiful thing and we should all let ourselves feel it. It is a feeling that you can't explain in word... It can hurt but you still wanna have it... I have a lot to say about love and my friends know me when it comes to that. My name is Kimmie and I am a hopeless romantic! I will stalk couples especially those with a beautiful love story. I will look at art that inspire emotions. Art work like this and Peniel Enchills work like this. The list is endless...
That is why I believe in Valentine's day. But just like many other holidays there is a story behind it other than the gifts and cards that come with it. There is a story in the third century in the roman empire which did teach about commitment,  love and sacrifice. This valentines we all have a wish list on what we could want for a gift during this season and for guys here is a list of ideas for your lady.
Lets get started... Join me....

1. A nice pair of heels. For my case I am thinking of  those with a high chunky heel and that strap to support my ankle preferably with a catchy pattern or color  I am yet to master the art of walking in heels the whole day without tire and this will make it easier for me.
https://thefancypantsreport.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/20130714-_1tb0467.jpg


2. A beautiful watch... For those who know me know that I am a watch person and a nice piece will be cool for the collection
http://www.ceramicslife.com/media/import/Brand-Women-Watch-watch-ladies-watch-ladies-watches-ceramic-quartz-diamond-table-A1003_1.jpg
3. A good handbag. I can recommend a dayne dover bag. Something like one in Shop Spring. Get one here https://www.shopspring.com/women/handbags
 http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0260/1439/products/150819-Dagne-Dover-0287_grande.jpg?v=1452196266
4. A massage or Jacuuzi date... Valentines is all about spending quality time with your lover. This is a very good way to do it.  Don't forget the roses to go with this setup and  chocolate fountain or melted  chocolate with strawberries. Hehehe am sure it sounds like in the movies. But a girl gat to dream Man!
 http://www.ritzcarlton.com/NR/rdonlyres/1E3345A3-1224-4A53-8203-F40EC26FF71A/0/RCDALLA_00036_1280x720.jpg




5. A beautiful dress. But this is a bit tricky because you must get it right with the size and the preferred style and color else it might all go to waste... We are sensitive beings you know. Check her wardrobe and get ideas.

6. Jewelry and accessories. Could be pearls, diamonds, beads, silver or gold. Just make sure it looks like quality stuff.It must not be so expensive but it better be her taste. Do your homework
Check out some ideas in the accessories and  jewelry section of Shop Spring here .
 http://www.krombholzjewelers.com/media/designmainpage.jpg

7. A good scent. You know her kind? The kind of perfume, body mists or deodorant she likes? That could do magic too. Quality Quality will sell here... In this season you can easily find a full package of  all beauty products... I can recommend one at Goodlife pharmacies that they have right now.

This is just but a suggestion. There are a million other ideas that you can get. You need to make it as personal as possible. All the best guys! Thanks for stopping by. XOXO!


No comments :

Post a Comment

N.B
For easy comment try comment as Name/URL then type in your name and not necessarily the URL press Continue then publish your comment. You could also comment using your Google,WordPress or other accounts.Thanks.